Zurich (hereinafter also referred to as "we"; see sub-paragraph 2" processes personal data relating to you or other individuals (referred to as "third parties"). Further information can be found in sub-paragraph 2.
"Personal data" is data relating to an identified or identifiable person; in other words, the data or corresponding additional data can be used to make inferences about their identity. “Sensitive personal data” is a category of personal data to which the applicable data protection law provides special protection. Sensitive personal data may include data from which ethnic or racial origin can be discerned, data relating to health; additionally data concerning health, religious or philosophical belief or data concerning trade union membership.
“Processing” refers to any handling of personal data, e.g. collection, storage, use disclosure and deletion.
- Insured persons in the compulsory, non compulsory and voluntary pension provisions,
- previous, current and future employers or their contact persons, family members of the employer and the employer’s employees,
- Dependents of insured persons (e.g. current and former spouses and registered partnerships, life partners, parents and children) and other beneficiaries,
- Authorized representative (e.g. legal representative),
- Claimants, liable persons and other involved persons,
- Members of our bodies,
- Contact persons from social and private insurers, other pension providers and vested benefits institutions, reinsurers, suppliers and partners and from government authorities and offices.
For further details regarding our data processing, please refer to the following documents, if applicable:
- Foundation documents (e.g. the pension rules),
- separate forms (e.g. withdrawal forms, retirement form),
- our websites.
We are available at any time should you have any questions (sub-paragraph 2).