What are the benefits of retirement provision advice?
During retirement provision advice, your occupational retirement provision is thoroughly assessed by our experts in the context of further benefits from the first and third pillars. The focus is the question of whether there is a shortfall of retirement provision and what you can do to remedy this. Other aspects that are discussed during retirement provision advice:
- Cover and benefits in the event of the three main risks: death, disability and age
- Opportunities for tax optimization in the context of the second and third pillars
- Advantages and disadvantages of a purchase into your pension fund
- Advantages and disadvantages of a capital payout or drawing a pension
- Early step-by-step planning of your retirement
Based on our long-term experience, we know that many people don't like having to deal with their retirement provision situation. Unfortunately, this tends to be more the case for employees with low and middle incomes – despite the fact that retirement provision advice would be more important for them. For that reason, in principle we recommend that you speak to us about your retirement provision situation.