What speaks in favor of employing an insurance solution in pillar 3a?
Savings insurance, such as that offered by Zurich in the form of "Premium Life", has three crucial benefits:
- You can insure your loved ones and yourself against misfortunes. Either through a pension that is paid out in the event of occupational disability or through a capital payment in the event of death.
- In the event of occupational disability, Zurich takes over premium payment so that you can still reach your savings goals in this case.
- The agreed annual premium for the pension insurance ensures that you actually achieve your savings goals.
Should your situation change, you can adapt the life insurance premiums or benefits to the new circumstances. Not least, Premium Life offers a good mix of security and return: 95% of the savings premiums are guaranteed, while the remaining 5% are attractively invested and ensure better return opportunities.