How to proceed: report salary change

Change salary

This is how you proceed in case of a change to an annual salary

The reported annual salary of the insured person determines the level of the insured benefits. Employers are required to report changes in employees' annual salary.

  1. The easiest way to alter your employees' salary data is via our online employee pension plan.
  2. Alternatively, you can also use the Change Personal Data form.
  3. Please complete and send the form with the current annual salary of the insured by mail or by e-mail to:

    Zurich Switzerland
    Scanning BVG
    P.O. Box
    8085 Zurich 

Pension administration by mouse click

With Vita's online tool, you can manage your company's employee benefits digitally at any time. No personal login yet? Apply here.