How to proceed: report military or civilian service

Military or civilian service

What to do at the start of the military or civilian service

Employees remain insured through their occupational retirement provision during the time of military or civilian service. Both you as an employer and your employee pay regular contributions as usual during this time. As an employer you will receive compensation from the AHV compensation office. This is governed by the Loss of Earnings Compensation Act (Erwerbsersatzgesetz, EOG) and is equivalent to a maximum of 80% of your employee's average income.

Pension administration by mouse click

With Vita's online tool, you can manage your company's employee benefits digitally at any time. No personal login yet? Apply here.